STUDENT GRIEVANCE POLICY
If all conflict resolution steps have been followed and no solution been made, a student may submit a formal grievance outlined in the steps below.
- The student may submit a written complaint to the Vice-President of U.S. Truck Driver Training School and a response will be given, in writing, within 5 business days.
- If the student is still not satisfied with the resolution they may schedule a meeting with the Vice-President and/or the President of U.S. Truck Driver Training School to discuss their grievance.
- If the grievance is not satisfactorily resolved within the school, students have the right to submit their grievance to the Council on Occupational Education at 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300 Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350.
- Students can also contact:
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs CSCL/Complaints
P O Box 30018 Lansing, MI 48909.
- Phone: 517-241- 7000 or web https://www.michigan.gov/lara