Know Us Better

Transcript Request

Students requesting transcripts must complete the transcript request form. Student requesting transcripts must be in good standing with the school. Official transcripts can only be released to students who have paid the balance of their tuition in full. Unofficial transcripts may be released to employers for employment purposes. However, the student must be in good standing with any payment arrangements with the school before unofficial transcripts can be released. A copy of the transcript request form can be obtained from the office manager or job placement coordinator.